Monday, August 19, 2013

Reader Input 2: Arceus Isn't That Great


     Ok, this is a fun series, so I'm gonna shoot off a couple more quickly, just because I feel like it. I'm a little jumpy today any way(sorry, poor site reference).
     If there was one pokemon that created the universe, Arceus, how come there are so many legendaries? Why would he give enough power to a pokemon that most legendaries, like Giratina or Dialga, could probably destroy him? He gives responsibility to pokemon like Palkia, Mespirit, and Cobalion to look over what he made? Is that normal? I mean, if I was the creator of EVERYTHING, I would probably look like I did something rather than, "there I made time, Dialga, make sure someone doesn't leave it screwed". Why would you do that? There are so many pokemon that have better looks, better stats, cooler abilities, why did he make it to where he wasn't boss? Victini is cuter, Mewtwo is stronger, Azelf is smarter, what the heck?What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-Supportive Criticism
NO Unfair Comparisons
NO Trashing Pokemon unless you have viable support