Monday, September 23, 2013

A Reason to be Ashamed


     I love to go on Wi-Fi and battle worthy opponents. I do. I love finding people who can outclass me, and smiling because I just had a battle where I didn't just squish everything in sight, where it was actually challenging.  However, I don't appreciate it when I find people who don't have a starter, instead they have a team of nothing but Lv.100 legendaries. I use a Lickilicky. OK, how well do you think two equal leveled Pokemon would do if one was Lickilicky and the other was a Mewtwo? It isn't fair to me, it isn't fair to your poor, weak, innocent little starter, it isn't fair to any trainers who are just starting their post-elite four experience, it's not fair. It's all because you and your stupid, corny, overrated legendaries. If you really were a good trainer, you'd catch the legendaries for fun and use real, fair Pokemon.I don't care what Smogon says. I fully respect Smogon, and their tiers are almost entirely correct, but I just don't think legendaries are fair. It's okay if you use one or two legendaries(I use Jirachi sometimes, occasionally Victini), but c'mon. Don't just have six Rayquaza, or six Giratina, that's just sad.  If you want to get true trainer exhilaration, then use fair game. What a bunch of sour sports >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-Supportive Criticism
NO Unfair Comparisons
NO Trashing Pokemon unless you have viable support