Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jumpluff


     Jumpluff is a sad case. I can't find a single person who's willing to say that Jumpluff doesn't totally suck eggs. However, I have something that might just help it win the war in the search for Pokebuddies.
     Jumpluff has the speed of a cheetah on steroids. This is fantastic for a pokemon with such poor defensive skills, as anyone who can manage to hurt it is usually a hefty Rock or Fighting Type with stone edge. My Jumpluff is honestly my most strategic Pokemon I have, as I'm really more of a full on attacker.
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/f/2009/220/8/1/Jumpluff_2_by_SailorClef.png
My Jumpluff: Bounce, U-Turn, Acrobatics, Synthesis
     Despite what they say about Jumpluff being a good drain fighter, Jumpluff is honestly better in physical attack from my own experience. This moveset is very flexible, you could swap Acrobatics with Grass Knot or Aerial Ace, or Synthesis with Giga Drain or Leech Seed, though I wouldn't advise it. The mechanics for these moves are pretty simple. U-Turn is to rescue Jumpluff from super-effective PKMN, while Acrobatics or Aerial Ace would be a good rapid fire attack. Bounce can save you from Sawk's Stone Edge and hit hard as well. Add on the back-up plan of Synthesis, and you have a miraculous Jumpluff
     Counters: Zebstrika/Ampharos/Gigalith/Golem
Jumpluff has a large weakness to Zebstrika, and so you should honestly ignore the remnants of the list, unless you despise him, then you may resort to the rest. Zebstrika is Electric type, but he also learns Flame Charge, making him the perfect candidate for deflection.of Jumpluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-Supportive Criticism
NO Unfair Comparisons
NO Trashing Pokemon unless you have viable support